Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Who in the Hell is Kim Kardashian Dating Now???

Holy shit can we keep up with this chick?  First off, don't get me wrong, I think she's a hottie myself (no homo) but in the last several months or so she's proving to be a serial dater.  She's ruining it for Keeping Up With The Kardashian's hit reality show.  I mean by the time the next season starts it will already feel like reruns to us because we already know what's going on with her crazy ass life.

Okay so first there was the dude from the Dallas Cowboys, who, in my opinion, looked like a vampire, I mean was I the only one that noticed his fangs?  Then the whole Kanye West rumor.......or was it?  Then Hale Berry's ex, Gabriel Audry, which when caught together at a B ball game she as well as her mother Kris, insisted they were not dating that they were just "friends", well can't friends sleep together and go out?  Sure they can until a few days later they are in the headlines as "breaking up" wha, wha, wait a cotton pickin' minute weren't they just like friends 24 hours ago?  Then the article I read said that they were dating for a week and things were moving "too fast" because they both were coming off a break up.  Although other sources say she felt that his age (34) was older than she was looking for AND she felt he was using her for her fame.  Okay, okay so good Kim I'm glad that you finally figured out jumping from cock to cock isn't really a good look for you ......ooooooh hell no wait a minute what's this I see?  She's dating a B ball player now???  Kris Humphries from the NJ Nets,  who in my opinion looks just like Taylor Lautner.  She says he's normal and fun. Wow, really Kim, really?

No comments: