Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday shoppers are diluted....with coffee

What are these crazy people thinking?  Getting up at 2am to be at the store in line by 4am or never even going to sleep in the first place and just staying up all night into Black Friday.  I mean seriously, what are these people?  High?

Personally, I'd rather pay the extra 20, 40, 100 dollars more to not have to deal with a herd of cattle in their pajamas and slippers pushing and shoving me around over a fucking barbie doll or HD Tv.  I'd rather sit home in my pajamas or hell, in the nude, if I want and order everything I want to get online.  That's why we have online shopping, people!!  Helloooooo?

I wonder how many of these Black Friday idiots will be getting pulled over on the streets caught DWC'ing it.  aka:  driving while caffeinated?  I mean can you imagine the state of mind these people are in?  Picture it, shaky hands, talking out of control faster than you can understand them and their eyes bulging out of their skulls?  Wooooow if you want part of that than by all means go for it!  The only way you'd get me up out of bed that early to any sale at all is if they were giving away Ryan Reynolds center court at the mall to the first person in line.  Now THAT I'd be involved in and prooooooobably would show up nude for.

Happy Black Friday psycho's!!!

No comments: