Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Thursday, January 20, 2011

How to Clean Your Stainless Steel Appliances!

Holy crap!  I've had my stainless steel refrigerator for like three months now and have hated it the whole time because it always looked streaked and no matter what I used to try to remove the streaks, finger prints, water stains nothing would help!  The dudes that delivered it said hey just use Pledge furniture polish, ok.......Umm not!  That made it worse!

So I heard that using baby oil on it would have it looking clean and shiny.  So I just tried some yesterday and viola, a beautiful, shiny refrigerator.  I seriously was never going to purchase stainless again but now that I have my $2 bottle of baby oil to clean it up I'll definitely buy another stainless steel appliance.

Yup, yup, you can thank me later.

Directions:

Apply baby oil with a clean, dry paper towel in the direction of the grain and then take another clean, dry paper towel to wipe the excess oil off.

No comments: