Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Why McDonald's Chicken Nuggets are Dangerous!

I've been a health nut for the last 7 years but even before that I always knew there was something up with Mickey D's nuggets, first off, they don't even look like real chicken or at best "parts" of chicken.  I just received an article via email from Dr. Mercola's website (which is verrry informative, I highly suggest you subscribe, it's free) and it made all my nightmares about the chicken nugget come true!

Read the article here   After reading it please please don't eat this crap nor feed it to your children!!!!  Actually you should not of been feeding it to them to begin with, however I hope this article opens your eyes a bit.  Oh, and by the way, keep reading further down the page and find out about what's in their buns too!

No comments: