Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Can You Kindly Remove Your Car From Up My Ass?

Yesterday I decided to take Hell boy fall/winter clothes shopping (oh the joy) and on my way my 21 year old said hey that girl behind you is like right up your ass.  I looked in the rear view mirror and sure as shit there she was riding my ass.  Maaaan I cannot stand people like this especially when your on a two lane, no passing road. The speed limit was 35 and because I rarely drive the speed limit myself I was going 45 mph.  Was the extra 10 not good enough for her?  To top it all off this chick looked like Freddy Kruger I kid you not it's hard to even describe her.  An unusual tan that obviously went wrong, tiny teeth, if any in her head at all and greasy, stringy hair.  I was scared I tell you, scared!  Perhaps Satan let a few demons out today on the road to piss me off I'm not sure but she was off the charts scary!

We kept driving and she appeared to be peaking to the side with her car as if to tease that she was going to pass , but of course because it's a no passing zone it's no wonder she didn't actually do it, hence the curves and the trees.  It's like 1pm bitch what's the hurry anyways? I was going over the speed limit myself what the hell?  I got so pissed that I tapped my brakes, just to piss her off (yes, I'm one of "those").  She backed off a bit then, but moments later was right back up my ass.  Finally we approached a light where I was turning left and she went straight, but not before she whipped her demon head at me and gave me a go to hell look (sorry I don't want to go there, it seems you've already been and look at you) like I was in the wrong and I just flipped her the bird and honked.  My 21 year old looked at me like what the hell?  Hell boy was sleeping so he didn't see mommy's "birdie", seems my little birdie keeps rearing his ugly head lately............

No comments: