Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Monday, October 25, 2010

Talons, Toe Jam and Dirt

Homo-phobe or not, you have to admit that The A List New York is entertaining as hell.  Yes, I could do without the PDA that they dish on there, however it's giving Housewives of Beverly Hills a run for its money.  These guys are so damn pretty it's pathetic.  What the hell, why are gay guys always good looking?  It's like every single one of them on this show, or at least 90% of them are hot.

It's sad when a dude takes better care of their looks than most women.  What has this world come to?    I know guys who are straight and get pedicures and manicures and have more candles and incense in their house than I do.  Is it sexy?  Hmmm, I'm gonna go with no.  I mean don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want my husband walking around with talons, toe jam and dirt but I think getting pedi's and mani's would be pushing it.

Either way, these guys are pretty to look at and even funnier to watch.  Gotta love the bitch fights!

No comments: