Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jersey Shore's Vinny Dating a Tranny?

Ok, so I find this hilarious.  The last episode of Jersey Shore the girl (Ramona) that kept standing up Vinny finally met with him and went to the beach for a little picnic.  The VERY first thing I said to my 21 year old was OMG that is such a dude right there I know it!!  He was like huh, I don't know.  It was sooooo clear and if you saw the episode you know exactly what I'm talking about.  When she removed her skirt and I saw her in her bikini, I was like it looks like a dude's body.  No boobies, no curves, and a really narrow bottom half.  I immediately began looking for the adam's apple.  How in the world could Vinny not see this?  Holy crap!  Her, or should I say "his" face looked manly too!  The Situation almost had an "oopsie" a few episodes back with a tranny at a club too, but fortunately for him he realized it and nipped it quick.  Poor Vinny, I have no idea if he has another date with this "Ramona" or not, we all shall see in the next few episodes I suppose.

Ironically just a few days ago my 21 year old was reading thisis50.com and found some info on it with a youtube video, of course the first words out of my mouth were I TOLD YA SO!!  Man I have an amazing Tran-Dar (Tranny radar).

See what you think.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG DEAL !!!!!! Who cares and besides if you look really carefully at the pic with vinny and her , with her leg up , have a look between the legs ..... Nothing wrong there , and she does have boobs too , she looks hot to me , lucky vinny I say , and sure if no one else wants her send her to me her in Australia , I be glad to take her home to mum and dad

Unknown said...

Many folks purely have no clue how to approach tranny dating women of all ages. Generally there're thus stressed they can't even aid nevertheless make a oversight. Very well, via what exactly We have noticed over time there are several easy errors i always view continuously.