Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Saturday, October 9, 2010

How to Get Kim Kardashian's Look Step by Step

As some of you may already know I write for Examiner.com as the Jackson Beauty Examiner and have close to 200 articles regarding beauty, including makeup tips, reviews and how to's.  I find that a large amount of women love Kim Kardashian's look and wonder how to achieve it.  So I am posting an article from my examiner post here for your information.  Enjoy!

Feb. 2010 (Jackson Beauty Examiner)


Ever wonder what kind of makeup the stars use?  Brand, colors, etc.?  How about taking it one step further and actually seeing them having their makeup done giving you step by step instructions?
I have always loved Kim Kardashian's foundation look and wondered what she used.  While on my quest, I stumbled onto the following videos on youtube.com that I just knew you would enjoy as well.
It seems she's a huge fan of MAC and also uses Makeup Forever with a dash of Lancome mascara's.  Below you will see four videos of her getting her makeup done by one of her Makeup Artist's, Stephen Moleski.  He starts with her foundation application and ends with her infamous smokey eye look!










No comments: