Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh the Confusion

I just ran out today to get my two youngest the blu-ray edition of Beauty and The Beast and as usual with any blu-ray I was forced, forced I tell you to have to get the three disc set. WTF?  Why do I have to pay 24.99 because they choose to put 3 and sometimes even 4 discs in these blu-ray selections? I mean who really watches the bonus materials disc anyways and if I wanted the regular DVD dont'cha think I would have bought that one to begin with and saved myself an extra 5 bucks or so??  

Then you have to stop for a minute and eyeball the discs once you open the case to ensure you're putting the right disc in the player.  Then when you put the disc in it asks you if you want the extended version, directors cut, commentary version, boring version, goofy version, crappy version, blah blah.............pleeeeeease, I just had to stare at 3 discs so close to my eyes to make sure I was choosing the blu-ray I about busted a blood vessel, do I really need to be bothered with what version of that disc I want to watch?  C'mon what ever happened to just opening up the case and haphazardly grabbing the ONLY disc in there and tossing it in the player and hitting PLAY.

If only I had these many choices with what I wanted my ass to look like today in my jeans I'd be set!!

No comments: