Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Need To Hide A Zit Fast?

Back in the day working for Christian Dior I had picked up a very cool tip from one of their executives.  Hiding a zit with concealer is not always fool proof and sometimes can make things worse.  So why not work the zit to your advantage?

I'm sure you're saying WTF?  How can this big, ugly thing on my face ever work to my advantage especially when you've got a date or important event coming up.  Simple, that is, if the zit is in a "good" place on your face. Like say near your mouth or high up on your cheek.  You can turn that zit into a sexy Cindy Crawford like mole.  Just use a brown eyeliner or brow pencil and color that sucker in.  Yeah, you heard me color it brown to dark brown and viola you have a sexy mole instantly and don't have to worry about that angry zit anymore.  It's new and chic instead of red and gross.

Yeah, yeah, you can thank me later..............have fun!!

No comments: