Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moronic Parking Lot People

I love going to my local health food store, but unfortunately the parking there blows ass on a bean burrito diet.  At certain times of the day you can bet that you'll be going in circles for several minutes in search of somewhere to park.  I had four cars ahead of me circling the parking lot for like 10 minutes the other day, it was like we were vultures out there I tell you.  Oh no, could it be?  There in  the distance two guys walking to their cars, yessssss, almost there..... it was getting intense like musical chairs but with parking spaces, round and round we all went, waiting for that break.  When suddenly the lady ahead of me just stops dead and turns on her blinker as if to say hey bitch this one's mine as soon as he backs his ass outta here.  Well, there she sat and so did I as I couldn't pass her on the other side.  Another 2, then 3, then 5 minutes pass, the guy wasn't backing out, instead he decided to have a conversation with the other guy getting ready to leave right there in the parking lot.  Yup just chit chatting about God knows what.......their jock itch? The latest ho they bagged last night?  That odd mole just to the left of their scrotum?   Could they have been more rude?  Hellooooo??? Did they not see the parade of cars circling waiting on their dumb asses so we might be able to shop at some point in the next oh, I don't know century?

Apparently these morons didn't get the memo and kept talking and the woman ahead of me had enough and took off.  I luckily spotted another guy leaving (note to self:  Why are there so many dudes at the health food store?) and slid into his spot.  I parked and walked past these two chatty Kathy's who were STILL bullshitting outside of their cars, I couldn't help myself, I just had to say something.  Without a thought, as I strolled by, I flipped them off and said nice day we're having eh?

No comments: