Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Monday, September 13, 2010

How To Instantly Brighten Your Eyes

Have a bad night last night and need your eyes to appear brighter? Just use beige or peach colored eye pencil on your water line (the inside lower rim)stay away from using a white pencil as that will look really "harsh". I love using Maybelline's Cool Effects Eye Pencil in Peach Daiquiri (#26). It makes the whites of my eyes look whiter and brighter and hence will fake an awake look if you're still hung over from last night. (or, in my case, up and down with an infant all night which, I guess, could equate to a boobie hangover.....the joys of breastfeeding!)

Moving on and were walking, were walking............

Another way to make your eyes "pop".......use a shimmery white or peach colored eyeshadow outside the inner most corner of your eyes. You can also use the same eye pencil (above) if you'd like, however a shimmery shadow really looks great. Feel free to use both of these looks in conjunction with each other for "soopa doopa" brighter eyes!!! I love Makeup Forever Star Powders myself but any shimmer shadow will work great!]

Have fun!

No comments: