Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introductions? Well they just .... Suck

Why is it when one introduces themselves it's so awkward?  Hi, my name is blah, I like blah and oh I have this great blah.  Yadda, yadda, yadda.  Putting all that useless crap aside, I'd like to say that I hope you will find my blogs useful, if for anything to make you laugh, even if it's a small chuckle.

I'll be dishing on makeup tips, tricks, reviews as well as just random thoughts I like to call "dani-isms" so this blog will be a hodge podge of both useful and useless things but always with a side order of humor!  I write this now holding my 5 month old whilst he drools down my arm, (I never realized just how hard it is to type with one hand, this sucks).  Of course while this is going on my 2 year old keeps randomly walking up to me demanding snacks, which of course I get for him only to say he doesn't want them anymore, geez then I wonder where all my time goes.  At least all this fetching may get my ass back up there where it used to be when I was 20 something.  I've always said I want an ass so perky I could set a beer on it.  Of course these days, it's green drinks and water.

Yes, I am a health food nut married to a southern fried guy so ultimately I have to make two dinners one for him and one for me.  My grocery bill is retarded I'm telling you, I spend $250 at Wal-Fart and then another $100 at the health food store.   Eating right does help with your skin and keeps you younger looking.  In later blogs I'll share with you some amazing things you can do and eat to keep you looking your best!

I welcome any all questions regarding makeup, beauty, natural health or anything you want to ask.

Well, I'm off as it seems my 2 year old is imitating Disney's "Kick Buttowski" and attempting a dare devil act............diving off the back of the couch, the joys of parenthood.

No comments: