Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's a Fat, Lazy Day

Maaaaaan I don't wanna do shit today, I feel lazy as hell.  I hate these kind of days because that's when hell boy wants a three course breakfast, the dishes in the dishwasher need to be put away, a pile of laundry is staring me in the face and I really need to get around to shaving my legs.

To make matters worse, I have nadda to watch on TV tonight. America's Got Talent is over now :( so there's nothing to look forward to on Tuesdays and Wednesdays now and it appears the fall television lineup is the "yuge"  cop shows wtf?  If you've seen one cop show, you've seen seen them all it's a snooze fest I tell you!!

Oh well, I've got some yummy fruit salad in the fridge to look forward to, I think I'll get on that later.

No comments: