Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Love the Crap Out of This Stuff

We've all tried Retin A, well at least most of us 30-40 somethings and found it to work great, or at least I did, however some will argue that it is harsh on the skin. For those that find Retin A annoying and bothersome not to mention a bit heavy on the ol' pocket book this is another product you can use that will give virtually the same results AND at a very affordable price. Alpha Hydrox products! They contain glycolic acid in amounts from 10-14% and are AMAZING with fading discoloration and fine lines and wrinkles.

You may remember Alpha Hydrox products back in the late 90's, I remember them at Wal-mart. I never did use them because back then I couldn't fathom spending more than 5 bucks for skin care. I was in my late 20's so what did I know??? This brand quickly disappeared and didn't resurface (at least to me) until like a month ago at my local Ulta Beauty. I thought holy shit I haven't seen those products in like forever! I went home and did some googling and found the official site that sells Alpha Hydrox products, I was surprised of all the other products they had in their line including body care too. I read a ton of reviews from actual users and thought what the hell, I may as well try it out. So I went back to Ulta and purchased the 10% Glycolic Oil Free Treatment and their Eye/Lip Treatment. I love the crap out of this stuff. After just a few weeks I have noticed a tremendous difference in my hyperpigmentation (caused from hormones during pregnancy) and unbelievably soft skin. Although the soft skin was immediate. I never even got these results from Retin A!

I later ordered some of the body care products which are f'in awesome too! I use the the body cleanser, silk wrap body lotion and also ordered the hand cream and foot cream as well. The silk wrap body lotion has a slight scent that some people regard as awful, however those people made comments that they purchased theirs at dollar discount stores and probably went bad. Mine smells a bit like what self tanner would smell like, however a much lighter version. These products help with Pilaris Keratosis, which are those annoying little bumps some people have on their arms or legs.

I am soooooo glad that I decided to try this line and probably won't bother switching to another anytime soon.

To visit Alpa Hydrox's website click on the pic on the right side of my page! They are constantly having GREAT sales where you can get their products for 50% off so you'll need to check back often. PLUS if you order by clicking on the banner you will receive 10% off your first order and 5% off EVERY additional order thereafter! Just enter the code NC-US-212 at checkout to get your discount!!!

No comments: