Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Why in the hell?

I must admit the only reason why I tuned into tonight's VMA's is because Chelsea Handler was hosting and of course if any wild n' crazy moments happened I wanted to experience them first hand live as it all unraveled. But to my dismay nothing went down that was wild, much less crazy. Even sadder, is Chelsea wasn't as funny as I thought she would be. The VMA's lasted what, just over two hours? Well that's two hours of my life I'll never get back. Zzzzzzzzz what a snooze fest.

What struck me as even odder was the fact it took MTV over two hours to award six people moon men WTF? There was more performing and banter going on than anything (did ya dig Kanye's toast to the douche bags, assholes and jerk offs song?). It's like six awards people??? Come on that could have been over and done with in like 5 minutes ya know?

However I do have to say that Cher looked phenomenal!! I don't give a shit if she's had 12 plastic surgeries done or not she's fabilicious! Her body was equally incredible. Maaaaaan I want to know who her plastic surgeon is because if you didn't already know that she was older than dirt you'd never know she's even had anything done!! I hope I look that good when I'm 64, my gaaaawd she looked like she could've been 30 something!! You go girl......errrr grandma!!!

No comments: