Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Dirty Little Secret

Alright, alright so I'm admitting to the world that I watch Jersey Shore and if I were to miss an episode I may just have a conniption. Not really sure what a conniption is, although Bill Cosby once described it as when your face slides off your skull, so I'm just gonna go ahead and go with that.

Okay, so I'm not sure what's more pathetic the fact that I'm 40 and watch this shit or the fact that I enjoy watching stupid drunk people bang random chicks/dudes. Either way it's F'in hilarious and I thought the chick fight between Sammi and Jenn was grrreat last night!! I was yelling go Jenn go Jenn because Sammi's a dumb bitch for reasons we all know, so she deserved to get smacked up. I thought it was an equal fight, however Sammi continues throughout the episode thinking she's billy bad ass saying she whooped Jenn's ass. What-Evaaaaaaaa hooker!! If I could of reached inside the television to smack her myself I would have along with her muscle head shit for brains boyfriend.

OMG!! How can an episode of Jersey Shore get me so pissed?? Who knows, but every episode is full of entertainment! I'm Dani Page and Jersey Shore was my idea.........although I'm still waiting to get paid.

2 comments:

Darq Ebonmoon said...

LMAO...I don't watch it because I don't want another tv show addiction, but I could just see you getting way too carried away with this one. Miss ya, girlie. We have to do lunch soon. I need to see the terrible duo/angels.

Anonymous said...

We watch it too...my husbands co-worker's niece is on the show, so we tune in...I CANNOT stand that Sammi. All of a sudden she's a bigshot this season? I was so dissappointed in Jen..she talked so much and then nothing came of it, almost like Sammi won.

I guess this show also brings back memories of when we were both single going out on the Jersey Shore. Those were the days...ha Now we lucky if we can go out to see a damn movie.