Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Monday, September 27, 2010

Super Hero Nugget

Hell boy pretending to be some weird Mr. Fix It super hero, although I think he looks more like Tweety Bird on crack

Super villian or super cold............ummm where'd his mouth go?

Super rock star that doesn't seem to know where his ears are....................

You probably notice that in all these pics Hell boy is half "neked", the boy never wears clothes at home, he HATES clothes.  He'll only wear them without a problem if we go somewhere and then occasionally will try to take his shirt off in public.  My 16 year old girl was like that too, except she liked being completely naked.  This must run in the ol' genes because my mother told me when I was like 2 or 3 I stripped down to nothing and ran down the street.  Good times, gooooooood times.

No comments: