Dani Page

Dani Page
Dani Page

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Friends Chop Phooey

Don't get me wrong, I like to chill with friends (the few I have) sometimes, but since having my last two babies I've become somewhat of a home body and enjoy hanging with just my husband and kids. I'm so used to not hanging with friends that when we do, I get annoyed. Here's a good analogy:

When it comes to hanging with other couples I'm like a cat, ya know how a cat is when they want to be loved on they will jump up on your lap but when they're done, they're done....they jump off and want to be left alone.

Like we can invite a couple to go boating with us and tube and ski, for like, oh I don't know 4-5 hours or so, but after that, I'm done, go home, take your kids, your cooler and go home. Again, the cat analogy, when I'm done, I'm done. Have I become such a loner/home body that the general public just F'in get on my nerves or have I become so brain dead from hangin' with a 2 year old and 6 month old 24/7, that anything, or anyone, older confuses my brain that has now become oatmeal?

Who the hell knows, like Mike Myers said as the cat in the Cat in the Hat movie, "ride alone, die alone." Hmmm another cat reference, coincidence? Dunno, maybe.........over and out.

No comments: